Wine & Local Cuisine
september 20 to 27, 2019
Discover Québec’s autumn gourmet inspirations. Renowned chef Jean-Luc Boulay and sommelier Élyse Lambert bring their passions together to offer you fine food perfectly paired with flavourful wines. Workshops and demonstrations complete the culinary experience.
Highlights of this cruise :
- Gourmet dinners by Jean-Luc Boulay, chef and co-owner of Chez Boulay-bistro boréal
and Le Saint-Amour in Québec City and a judge on the TV show Les chefs!
- Culinary demonstration and discovery of local Québec food products
- Wine-tasting workshop with renowned sommelier Élyse Lambert
In addition to your 2 days on the Îles de la Madeleine, enjoy a stopover in La Baie and Québec City.
What's included with this cruise
- 7 nights in a cabin aboard the CTMA Vacancier
- 14 meals* on the ship in order to experience the typical cuisine of the Islands in all its freshness and aromas
- Late breakfast with fruits and yogurt
- Evening snack
- Drip coffee, tea and herbal tea offered at all times
* Lunch and evening meals during Islands stay are not included (6 meals to plan for)
Entertainment on board
- Welcome cocktail and introduction of the ship's crew
- Workshops on the Îles de la Madeleine and tasting local products
- Conferences for all interets
- Live music performance on the outer decks
- Aperitifs and singing at sunset
- Evening entertainment and performances
- Interpretive sessions on the outer decks
- Whale watching
- Dance classes
- Movie theatre
- Visit of wheelhouse
- And more!
- Kind, welcoming and helpful Madelinot personnel
- Available 24 hours a day
- Wake up call service
- Various practical items available upon request (hair dryer, iron, etc.)
On your own
- Service charges on-board
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Meals on the Islands (lunch and dinner)
- Activities during the stopovers (sold on board)
Montréal - Cap-aux-MeulesReturn:
Cap-aux-Meules - La Baie - Québec - MontréalSee itinerary details
Seeking the ultimate gourmet experience?
You can combine this themed cruise with one of the three packages offered by CTMA Cruises. This will allow you to enjoy an all-inclusive package during your stay on the Islands.
For more information or to make a reservation
Contact us now
1 888 986-3278
Our customer service representatives will be delighted to serve you!Check Rates