Wine & Local Cuisine
September 11 to 18, 2020
For this cruise, Pasquale Vari, a renowned chef and teacher at the Institut de tourisme et d’hôtellerie du Québec (ITHQ), along with graduates of the institute, will serve up fine food paired with exquisite wines. The culinary experience continues with workshops and tastings led by sommelier Élyse Lambert.
Highlights of this cruise :
- Gourmet dinner (1) prepared by Pasquale Vari assisted by graduates of the ITHQ and one (1) co-signed dinner with our chief
- Culinary demonstration and discovery of local Quebec food products
- Workshop on mariculture and oyster farming by mariculturist and Madelinot business owner Christian Vigneau, La Moule du Large.
- Wine-tasting workshop with sommelier Élyse Lambert.
In addition to your 3 days on the Îles de la Madeleine, enjoy a stopover in Pointe-au-Pic.
What's included with this cruise
- 7 nights in a cabin aboard the CTMA Vacancier
- 14 meals* on the ship in order to experience the typical cuisine of the Islands in all its freshness and aromas
- Late breakfast with fruits and yogurt
- Evening snack
- Drip coffee, tea and herbal tea offered at all times
* Lunch and evening meals during Islands stay are not included (6 meals to plan for)
Entertainment on board
- Welcome cocktail and introduction of the ship's crew
- Workshops on the Îles de la Madeleine and tasting local products
- Conferences for all interets
- Live music performance on the outer decks
- Aperitifs and singing at sunset
- Evening entertainment and performances
- Interpretive sessions on the outer decks
- Whale watching
- Dance classes
- Movie theatre
- Visit of wheelhouse
- And more!
- Kind, welcoming and helpful Madelinot personnel
- Available 24 hours a day
- Wake up call service
- Various practical items available upon request (hair dryer, iron, etc.)
On your own
- Service charges on-board
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Meals on the Islands (lunch and dinner)
- Activities during the stopovers (sold on board)
Montréal - Cap-aux-MeulesReturn:
Cap-aux-Meules - Pointe-au-Pic - MontréalSee itinerary details
Seeking the ultimate gourmet experience?
You can combine this themed cruise with one of the three packages offered by CTMA Cruises. This will allow you to enjoy an all-inclusive package during your stay on the Islands.
For more information or to make a reservation
Contact us now
1 888 986-3278
Our customer service representatives will be delighted to serve you!Check Rates