Well-being & Islands Exploration
september 4 to 11, 2020
Take advantage of the tranquil setting of the St. Lawrence River and the archipelago with this well-being and relaxation cruise. Several guests will help make your trip both relaxing and restorative. Prolong the experience with an exclusive extra package that includes treks on the beaches and trails of the Islands.
Highlights of the cruise:
- Energizing talk and gourmet demonstration with well-known entrepreneur Madame Labriski
- Talk and workshop on nutrition, health and well-being
- Yoga and relaxation sessions on the outer decks
- Hikes on the Sentiers entre Vents et Marées with interpreter-guide ($). See the details of this package.
In addition to your visit to the Îles de la Madeleine, enjoy a stopover in La Baie and Québec City.
What's included with this cruise
- 7 nights in a cabin aboard the CTMA Vacancier
- 15 meals* on the ship in order to experience the typical cuisine of the Islands in all freshness and aromas
- Late breakfast with fruits and yogurt
- Evening snack
- Drip coffee, tea and herbal tea offered at all times
* Lunch and evening meals during Islands stay are not included (5 meals to plan for)
Entertainment on board
- Welcome cocktail and introduction of the ship's crew
- Workshops on the Îles de la Madeleine and tasting local products
- Conferences for all interests
- Live music performance on the outer decks
- Aperitifs and singing at sunset
- Evening entertainment and performances
- Interpretive sessions on the outer decks
- Whale watching
- Dance classes
- Movie theatre
- Visit of wheelhouse
- And more!
- Kind, welcoming and helpful Madelinot personnel
- Available 24 hours a day
- Wake up call service
- Various practical items available upon request (hair dryer, iron, etc.)
On your own
- Service charges on-board
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Meals on the Islands (lunch and dinner)
- Activities during the stopovers (sold on board)
Montréal - Cap-aux-MeulesReturn:
Cap-aux-Meules - La Baie - Québec - MontréalSee itinerary details
Seeking the ultimate gourmet experience?
You can combine this themed cruise with one of the three packages offered by CTMA Cruises. This will allow you to enjoy an all-inclusive package during your stay on the Islands.
For more information or to make a reservation
Contact us now
1 888 986-3278
Our customer service representatives will be delighted to serve you!Check Rates