Available for all departures of the season
From June 14 to September 20, 2019
For an even more memorable cruise, add the Cycling Package to your three-day stay on the Îles de la Madeleine. It’s the finest way to explore the archipelago!
The self-guided cycling tours give you total freedom to discover picturesque scenery, beautiful beaches and typical Îles de la Madeleine shops.
Sunday / Day 3
- Reception and information session with the Boutique le Pédalier team
- 27 km biking circuit to the island of Havre-Aubert
- Optional 24 km loop
- Key attractions: Verger Poméloi (orchard), Musée de la mer (museum), Art galleries, Le Site d'Autrefois, Fromagerie Les Biquettes à l'Air and La Grave historic site.
- Beaches: du Havre (Sandy Hook), du Bassin, de l'Ouest, du Cap (Cape) and de la Martinique.
Monday / Day 4
- 62 km biking circuit with 5 optional meeting points
- Key attractions: Fumoir D'Antan smokehouse workshop museum, le Barbocheux, Maison du Héron, Méduse glass factory, du Pied-de-Vent cheese factory, Auberge La Salicorne, Port of Grande-Entrée and Mines Seleine Interpretation Centre.
- Beaches: Grande Échouerie (Old Harry Beach), Bassin Est, Dune du Sud (Cormorandière) and Pointe-aux-Loups.
Tuesday / Day 5
- 27 km biking circuit
- Key attractions: Anse aux Balainiers cove, Belle Anse, La Côte site, À l'abri de la Tempête microbrewery, LA Renaissance fishery, Économusée de la Mi-Carême (Mid-Lent economuseum), Lavernière church, Butte du vent, Art galleries-boutiques: Émerance & Art Tendance.
N.B. This itinerary may be changed depending on the wind direction in order to ensure the best conditions for cyclists.
Recommended equipment :
Bicycle (preferably a hybrid type), helmet, bicycle pump, backpack, spare inner tube, comfortable clothing and water bottle.
What's included with this cruise
- 7 nights in a cabin aboard de CTMA Vacancier
- 14 meals on the ship
- 3 picnic-style meals for lunch during the cycling stay-over on the Islands
- Evening snack
- Drip coffee, tea and herbal tea offered at all times
Entertainment on the islands
- Daily orientation session
- Itinerary adjustements depending on the winds
- Transportation by bus at the end of the day (Sunday and Monday only)
- Support and repair service along the circuit
Entertainment on board
- Welcome cocktail and introduction of the ship’s crew
- Workshops on the Îles de la Madeleine and tasting local products
- Conferences for all interests
- Live music performance on the outer decks
- Aperitifs and singing at sunset
- Evening entertainment and performances
- Interpretive sessions on the outer decks
- Dance classes
- Movie theatre
- Visit of wheelhouse
- And more!
- Kind, welcoming and helpful Madelinot personnel
- Available 24 hours a day
- Wake up call service
- Various practical items available upon request (hair dryer, iron, etc.)
N.B: Transport of one bike per person
On your own
- Service charges on-board
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Meals on the Islands (dinner)
- Activities during the stopovers (sold on board)
Montréal – Cap-aux- MeulesReturn:
Cap-aux- Meules – Gaspé – MontréalSee itinerary details
Rates of the Package
Starting at $ 1 229 *
Price per person based on double occupancy
Inside cabin, shared bathroom
* Taxes and port fees not included
For more information or to make a reservation
Contact us now
1 888 986-3278
Our customer service representatives will be delighted to serve you!Check Rates